Software Focus International ( SFI )
Our positioning in the Technology services industry is original and unique. It is what makes our brand different in combining the diverse talents of our teams, SFI is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative products & services.
SFI not only offer many quality in house products and solutions but also provide a complete Technology brokerage service and can easily provide most IT Products & Services through its many global partners around the world.
Do you have any specific technology issues ?
Employing SFI gives your company an unprecedented advantage by removing many of the complexities & burdens you would expect when starting any new IT project.
- SFI can remove many of these burdens by completely managing the project from start to finish and thus removing many of the time consuming tasks that previously would have been tackled within your own organisation allowing you to concentrate on other important areas of your business.
- SFI endeavour to completely streamline the project management process above, through many years of first-hand experience of delivering IT innovation and outsourcing services globally (multi-cultural & multi lingual teams)
- SFI have the necessary skill set as well as the many years of experience to professionally manage all the challenges that companies have to regularly face.
The vast majority of modern day businesses heavily rely on Information Technology in one form or another and this brings many challenges in itself. Companies of all sizes not only need to be competitive and efficient in their day to day operations but also need to incorporate and manage new and ever changing technologies to help maximize efficiency and profits.
There is also a gradual rise in specialised IT service providers with an ever increasing number of offerings and price bands; these all have their own unique terms, conditions and SLAs; which can make the process of choosing the right supplier/partner extremely difficult and this sometimes can prove very costly. Even once a provider has been found, there can still be many unforeseen challenges that may arise such as quality issues, broken promises and extended timelines.
Many of these challenges can significantly impact not only your reputation but both your and your customers businesses and this sometimes can outweigh the potential benefits of outsourcing.
Some of the key areas SFI can manage:
- Quickly evaluate if we can complete the required work with internal teams or external partner (have appropriate technology skillset)
- Accurately selecting suitable IT service provider/s if required (*Many partner suppliers already pre checked and approved for improved delivery timelines)
- Checking supplier suitability through SFI PQQ pre qualification
- Supplier have the sufficient skilled resource availability
- Supplier can demonstrate they follow recognised strict standardised practices / processes
- Supplier can provide many instances of previous work that show successful project delivery
- Ensuring the required high quality standards are adhered to
- Project delivery timelines are regularly monitored and deadlines are met
- Regular project delivery status reports for complete peace of mind
- Suitable supplier SLA’s put in place
- Service levels suitably maintained
Do you have a questions ?
Speak to us now live !!